About The Contest
They say, “In life, always expect the unexpected”. We all face some unexpected events through the course of our journeys. This contest has been created to learn some unique, inspiring and interesting real life “unexpected” stories. The contest is being organized by Pragya Sharma, author of, When I Met The “Unexpected” – A Guide For All Parents.
Idea is to keep the engagement light and open for everyone. Following is the eligibility criteria to participate in the context –
- It is valid only in India.
- The contest is open for all the Indian citizens (individuals) who are residing in India.
- Participants will need to share their name, email and contact number via a Google Form.
- Family members and relatives of the author are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Details of the Contest and How to Participate
- The contest is open throughout the April month
- Stories will be reviewed and winners will be declared on a weekly basis
- Interested people can participate in the contest via a Google Form. Link of the same is published on FB page of When I Met The Unexpected. Alternatively you can access the same at following url as well
What do the winners get
- There will be two categories of the winners.
- The winning story will get featured on the FB page of When I Met The Unexpected. Plus, the winner of the contest will be given an author signed copy of the book, When I met the “Unexpected”.
- The next best 5 story tellers will get an exclusive 40% off on their book order. The same will be applicable on all the print versions (Hindi/English/Color/B&W). *Shipping charges will be applicable.
- The winner will be chosen basis the uniqueness, impact, inspiration quotient and depth of the shared story
- All the winners must qualify the eligibility criteria.
- The decision taken by the author will remain final.
- All the winners will need to share their address where the book can be couriered.
- All the winners will be expected to follow the FB page of the book When I Met The “Unexpected”
How will the winners be declared
- Winners of the contest will be declared via a post on the FB page When I Met The “Unexpected”
- Winners will be tagged in the result declaration post.
- Information posted on FB page (or on this website) should only be considered as the only authentic and valid information about the Contest.
- Author shall not be responsible for any incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest, presented/ displayed on any other source other than the FB page of When I Met The “Unexpected” (or this website) & will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Participant.
- There is no entry fee or participation fee for participation in this contest.